We’re often asked by our clients to help them with their Facebook advertising campaigns and we offer a beginners guide workshop to setting up and running Facebook ads. We also work 1-2-1 with our regular clients, helping them to select their audience, trial single image and carousel ads and set boosts. However, as our regular clients and colleagues will know, our focus is on the organic side of social media. We’re great believers in sticking to what we love and what we do well, but we don’t like to say no!
We are therefore delighted to announce that we have teamed up with Nobull, a Buckinghamshire based creative communications agency, who are now working as our preferred partner for all things Facebook advertising!
Claire ‘cut her teeth’ with Nobull, having worked with them as a fresh-faced executive way back when and has kept in touch with the team who are bursting with creativity and knowledge. We are big advocates of doing what we do well and what we love. Whilst we’ve helped our clients with Facebook Ads in the past, we recognise that in the ever evolving world of Facebook Advertising, we want to be able to offer our clients the very best expertise and return on investment.
If you answer “yes” to any of the below questions, a Facebook Advertising campaign could be for you.
- Do you want to turn Facebook advertising into a revenue stream for your business?
- Do you want to reach a new, defined audience?
- Are you more interested in targeted marketing that generates results, rather than broad marketing with no provable income?
- Do you want to remarket your services to customers who have visited your website, but not bought from you yet?
- Would you like to know exactly how your Facebook ads are performing so you can measure your ROI?
Contact us today and we can discuss your requirements and we’d be delighted to introduce you to Nobull.