We are delighted to offer our clients a marketing consultancy service, which provides expert digital marketing advice on a regular basis, without the need for expensive monthly retainers.
Many of our clients book a regular marketing review session either monthly or every 6-8 weeks, where we can review all areas of their digital marketing and then we discuss a plan of action, implement some of the suggestions and set "homework" for the client to work on over the coming months - this is always done to suit the time constraints and skill set of each company we work with. Each session is tailor made for the individual client and includes the following:
- Social media review - what is working well and what can be improved upon. We can also advise which social media platforms should be used depending on the industry. We will discuss social media strategy; what to say and when to say it and we can also help with idea generation.
- Website review - we always review the website statistics (usually through Google Analytics) to establish how the website is performing and identify any problem areas.
- Google's free tools - are you making the most of Google's free tools such as Google My Business (every business owner should have a listing).
- General marketing consultancy including brainstorming of ideas and marketing strategy.
- Any other areas of digital marketing such as blogging, newsletters, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
These sessions are charged at our consultancy rate of £65 per hour and we usually recommend 2 hour sessions each time. After the session, you will receive a follow up list of actions for next time. If you require training on any particular areas of digital marketing, we can also help with this. To find out more or if you have any questions, please get in touch.
"What can I say? I've spent the past year meeting with Lisa for social media strategy and website/ SEO work.
The results speak for themselves. Crazy increases on post reach, key word optimisation, email open rate, Google ranking, LinkedIN presence, maximising FB business pages, improving Twitter reach and more.
I look forward to our sessions because we generate a lot of things for me to work on each month which has generated these results.
Looking forward to another laugh-long 12 months. Thank you Mrs V - I highly recommend her, she's someone who just knows this stuff. It's the stuff that you don't know you need to know when you go into business. It's been a professional lifesaver."
Heidi Strickland-Clark, FastTrack Fit Camp